Do you want to spend your time doing something meaningful for someone less fortunate? Then The Beacon is the right place for you! Volunteers are required to complete a background check before working at The Beacon.
Currently we are in need of volunteers at our transitional homeless day center in partnership with Bethel Lutheran Church.
- Recruit and encourage diverse citizen participation and community involvement
- Provide a positive volunteer experience that encourages sharing of skills and talents
- Retain trained and committed volunteers
- Create an extensive volunteer network
- Educate the community on homeless issues and solutions
- Do you want to improve the lives of the poorest people in your community?
- Are you able to volunteer your time on a weekly or monthly basis?
- Do you agree that all people deserve the dignity of a safe, clean and welcoming environment?
- Are you committed to helping restore hope to homeless men, women and families?
- Are you over the age of 18?
615 E. Washington Ave.
Madison WI 53703